How to join the Grace United Church of Christ family:
- Attend a worship service and sign the Visitor/Member book. Check the box to receive more information or contact the Church Secretary, Christine Ragan, at email@example.com or by telephone at 636-240-7621.
- Attend an information session, led by the pastor or longtime church members, covering Grace church history, mission and vision, membership vows and expectations for membership.
- Contact Christine Ragan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 636-240-7621 and schedule time during Sunday service to be received and confirmed as a new member of Grace.
In order to become a member of Grace United Church of Christ, one is required to affirmatively answer the following:
- Do you here, in the presence of God, and of this congregation, renew the solemn promise and vow that you made, or that was made in your name, at your Baptism?
- Do you confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and pledge your allegiance to his kingdom?
- Do you promise according to the grace given to you to live a Christian life and always remain a faithful member of Christ’s holy church?
- Will you be loyal to Grace, and uphold it by your prayers, your presence, your gifts, your service, and your witness?